- Mac OS X Computers – The Media Center and Labs have many computer workstations for student use. All workstations can be used to access the Internet. The computers have Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Voter registration – Need two IDs, one with printed address.
- Copier – There is a copy machine available for student use. The cost to make copies is 10¢ per page.
- Printer – Students may print documents while in the MHS InfoHub Library Media Center/Computer Lab.
- Bamboo Graphic Tablet
- Maker Station available for use, before & after school.
Student Chromebook Services:
- Charging students’ Chromebooks is available in the InfoHub/Library Media Center. (B225) Devices can be charged at the InfoHub before & after school and between classes periods. Forgotten devices at home or a student needs one while theirs is charging, a loaner device can be used (for 2 class periods). An MHS issued student ID is required to obtain a loaner device. The device MUST be returned at the InfoHub after 2 class periods and it is not allowed to leave the building or left in students’ locker, etc. overnight.
- Lost, Stolen or Broken Chromebooks must be IMMEDIATELY reported to the MHS Student Help Desk (B224).
- Laminator (25″ wide)
- Facsimile Machine
- PDF emailer
- Cameras (still and video): FLIP, digital camcorders, tripods.
- Computer Projectors, ELMO Visual Presenters.
- CD Players, Computer Speakers. TV Units with DVD/VCR Players.
- Research- We can create pathfinders for your specific project.
- The Electronic Classroom (E204) is available for student presentations and various faculty and district-wide uses. It contains a Macintosh computer, computer projector, DVD/VCR player, HoverCam and a sound system. Twelve tables with seating for 48 are included. Please reserve E204 with AV.
- Our collection of audio/visual materials is available for staff checkout and includes DVD and VHS videos, CDs, and professional materials. We have a large variety of Kagan materials.
- Curriculum collaboration & resource information is always available.
- Library space & computer labs can be reserved.
- Maker Station activities available for classroom
Please have your school ID or another acceptable ID with you to be able to check-out books or other media materials.
General Circulation Policy:
Regular check-out is 14 days, items may be renewed.
Fines are 10¢ (ten cents) per day
Reference& reserved books are to be used only in the library.
In accordance with Moline High School policy…
- During Registration: All students’ Parents or Guardians are required to approve & sign a user internet policy agreement. No students are allowed on ANY school-issued device to use the internet unless the policy is signed for that academic year.
- The Library Media Center is reserved for students who are working on class work.
- Games may not be played on the computers.